How to Use Almond Oil for Skin Whitening?
There are a variety of reasons for why you should use almond oil for skin whitening. Let’s take a look at some of the great causes below:
- First of all, the almond oil is 100% natural. Since in this product, there is no involvement of any kind of chemical, you can rest assured that no harm will happen to the skin of the user. With this product, you can harness the power of nature in its purest form. The product is best for hyperpigmentation problems and generates great results.
- The oil can be readily used to remove wrinkles, blemishes, acne, and dark spots from the face. It can treat all kind of skin discolouration problems with utmost ease.
- Almond oil is also the richest source of vitamin E and A and fatty acids that help in providing the best nourishment to the skin and restore its elasticity. This way, you can ensure young look for the longest time.
Vitamin E is highly essential to lighten the colour of the skin. It is an excellent antioxidant the helps the skin in fighting against free radicals that causing skin discolouration and aging spots. Vitamin A present in almond oil is also a fine source to lighten the skin. These two minerals in themselves are pretty potent and beneficial for the skin. If that was not enough, almond oil also has a fine content of niacinamide which further helps in treating skin discolouration.
That was all about why you should use almond oil. Now, in the further context, we will discuss some of the home-made combinations with almond oil to treat the dark skin.
1. Honey & Almond Oil
Honey is known for softening the skin. It has a large content of vitamins and other minerals with antibacterial properties. Its features help in treating acne and making skin youthful and clear.
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Take a small bowl and put all the ingredients inside it, one at a time. Now, mix them well to prepare a fine paste.
- Cleanse your face before using the paste
- Now, carefully apply the paste on the face and leave it for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water and pat it dry. Then moisturize your skin
For better results, repeat the process at least 2 – 3 times a week.
2. Milk & Almond Oil
The richness of calcium in the milk stimulates the skin and work as tone regulator.
- 1 spoonful of milk
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- Mix both the ingredients in a bowl
- The end result will have a complete liquid consistency
- Take a cotton ball and dip it inside the mixture
- Now, pat the cotton on the face and skin and provide the moisturization
- Leave it there for 20 minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
You can repeat the process every night before going to bed.