3 Home Remedies for Hair Removal of Private Parts
Mostly, people ask questions about the home remedies to remove the hair permanently. It is quite common than speculated and the answers are immense. In this section, we will discuss some of the basic home usable methods. Let’s see:
1. Sugar Wax
Sugar wax has been around for many years. Only that its benefits for hair removal have been recognized recently. Surprisingly, you can prepare your sugar wax at home with very few and commonly available ingredients.
- Sugar: 200 grams
- Water: 60 ml
- Lemon: 60 ml
- Take all the ingredients and place them inside a pan on the hob. Keep stirring to combine. Keep the flame low and bring the mixture to boil.
- After a boil, simmer the mixture on low heat and stir constantly. Allow it to turn golden brown and when such colour appears, simply turn off the gas and take down the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in some jar and allow it to cool. This will take around 30 minutes to cool down.
- Now, in order to use it, spoon some wax and form a ball of it. Spread it on the area where you wish to wax and allow it to sit for a minute.
- Now, pull the wax from one end, in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After being done with the process, clean the area with warm water.
2. Pumice Stone
So, another natural way of removing hair at home is by using pumice stone. Because of the rough texture of the stone, you can expect it to give finest removal of hair
In order to do so, use the dry stone on the skin. Move it in smaller circular motion. This way, the pores will cling onto the hair and pull them out.
Pumice stone is also for exfoliating the skin so make sure to apply some moisturizer after removing the hair. This way, the skin will be hydrated and remain supple.
As bizarre as it may seem, eggs can actually be a great home remedy to quickly remove the hair. They are not just extremely nutritious but have great properties to make your skin beautiful and healthy.
You might have seen an egg getting dry before and the way it creates a film on the surface, wherever it is set. This is the film that helps in easy removal of hair. For this, you need to make a batter like paste at home that will include:
- Egg white
- Sugar: 1tbsp
- Cornflour: ½ tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it.
- The paste that you have made has to be put on the dry clean skin. Make a thick layer of it.
- Leave the mixture on the private parts for some time, mostly around 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure that it is completely dry.
- Now, carefully peel off the mask. It will not just bring out the impurities but also hair from the private parts.
These are some great and highly affordable home remedies for private parts hair removal. Try them today!