3 Healthy & Yummy Wheatgrass Juice Recipes
So, in this piece, we will cover the scrumptious recipes that you can make from wheatgrass. These glasses of juice are full of nourishment and good health.
1. Wheatgrass with Pineapple Juice
You can count this as one of the most convenient recipes in the list because it is less demanding on the number of ingredients and yet has the potential to serve great taste and health.
- 1 cup roughly chopped wheatgrass (you can also use wheatgrass powder)
- 6 ½ cups of roughly chopped pineapples
- 6 – 8 twiglets of mint
- Some crushed ice
All the ingredients are easily available in the market. So, you don’t have to make any struggle in finding a particular ingredient.
- It is best to make paste of each ingredient individually. You can start by putting the mint leaves and wheatgrass inside. Set it on the blender and make a thick paste.
- With the mint paste inside, now add the pineapples and run the blender again. Keep mixing it till it turns in complete liquid form.
- If you using wheatgrass leaves then add them with the mint leaves in the first step. If it’s the powder then that can be added on the last step as well.
- Now, as you see all the ingredients in liquid form, remove the blender jar and use a strainer to separate juice from the pulp.
Well, if you don’t mind consuming the pulp then we will suggest you to surely drink the juice as it is. It will be more beneficial for your health.
Note: It is important to add the wheatgrass leave in the first period because if not, it will not get completely merged and take liquid form.
2. Green Juice
Well, if you need a fibre-rich juice then this is your best alternative. Let’s see how it is made.
- A handful of organic spinach
- A cucumber
- A lemon
- ½ chopped organic apple
- Some water
- You will have to start by making paste of the following ingredients.
- Fill the blender with cucumber, spinach, and apple, wheatgrass, little water and a squeeze of lemon.
- Run the blender and make a thick paste of all the ingredients
- Store the juice in a jar or air tight bottles
Note: The juice is very helpful in boosting better digestion. Make sure you consume it with 30 minutes after juicing.
3. Red Juice- Cleanser Juice
Well, if you need something to cleanse your body then nothing goes wrong with this amazing juice made with red veggies and wheatgrass.
- 3-4 chopped carrots
- ½ roughly diced beetroot
- 2 celery sticks
- A lemon
- Handful of mint or parsley
- You can start by adding the leafy things first such as celery, wheatgrass, mint/parsley, and to make a paste, add some water.
- After the paste is made, add beetroot and carrots.
- Add more water is required.
You can manage the consistency of the juice by adding as much water as you want. You can top it all by adding a lemon. Add ice cubes and serve chilled.